Computers and Electronics
Is Louth a safe place to live?
What's the best place to live in Lincolnshire?
- Lincoln. Lincoln is filled with winding streets, independent shops, cozy pubs, and the aforementioned cathedral, which dominates the skyline.
- Market Rasen.
What does Louth have to offer?
The town has many butchers, bakers, cheese shops, delicatessens and greengrocers all selling fresh, high quality, local produce. Many visitors to Louth enjoy a break to take a look around the attractions that our historic town has to offer.
Is Louth a market town?
Louth, about 8 miles away, is known as the capital of the Wolds and is an attractive Georgian market town. It has plenty of character and offers many independent and unique shops and cafes including a fantastic cheese shop and several outstanding butchers.
Is Louth a nice area?
But Louth is worth the slog. It's one of those just-wonderful places. That's not to say the place is a museum: Louth is beautiful, but it's a working market town with few airs and graces. And a damn fine cheese shop.
What is there to do in Louth today?
- Carlingford Lough Sea Tours.
- Greenore Model Railway/Maritime Museum & Victorian Tea Rooms.
- Aura Leisure Centre Drogheda.
- Aura Leisure Centre Dundalk.
- Playgrounds in Louth.
- Stephenstown Pond Nature Park.
- Irish Country Quads.
- Coillte Forest Parks.