As of now Google does not own a “Netflix-like” service however what Google owns is Google Play Movies and TV where one can rent or buy a movie or TV series, again there is no subscription plan which allows unlimited movie rentals on Play store.
Is Google Play Movies & TV free?
Google Play Movies is not like your traditional streaming service with a subscription model. Instead, it offers movies and TV shows to rent or purchase upfront. Only a select few titles are available for free on the service, but we hear that might change soon.
How do I pay for Google Play Movies?
- Step 1: Open Google Play Store. Open the Play Store on web or the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Step 2: Movies Tab.
- Step 3: Select Movies.
- Step 4: Confirm Purchase.
- Step 5: Payment Type.
- Step 6: Payment Details.
- Step 7: Enjoy Watching Online or Offline.
How do I install Play Store?
Open Settings > Apps > Apps & features and search for it. If nothing appears, it's not installed. That's it! You can now install any Android app from the Google Play Store on your Windows 11 device.
How do I reinstall Google Play Store app?
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the Profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Manage.
- Tap the name of the app you want to delete. Uninstall.
- To reinstall it, tap Install or Enable.