Arts and Entertainment
What is a good fitness podcast?
How do I live a healthy lifestyle podcast?
- Party In My Plants. The show that makes healthy living not suck!
- The Kevin Rose Show.
- Ultimate Health Podcast.
- That's So Maven.
- Ben Greenfield Fitness.
- Rich Roll.
- Oprah's Super Soul Conversations.
Are podcasts good for your health?
A 2016 study out of UC Berkeley concluded that listening to narrative stories (much like podcasts) can stimulate multiple parts of your brain — so whether it's that adrenaline rush you get from true crime podcasts or a comedy podcast that boosts your endorphins, there's truly something out there for everyone.
What's the name of one of the hosts of the Healthy You podcasts?
Hosted by Frank Sesno, Healthy You: Surviving a Pandemic is a co-production of the George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health and the School of Media and Public Affairs.
Are podcasts unhealthy?
Podcasts are anything but relaxing for your brain. And while it's good for the brain to work hard, it's not so good for the brain to multitask. But listening to podcasts may slow you down even if your work isn't mentally demanding. Performance on purely physical tasks also falters when your brain works hard.
What are the benefits of listening to a podcast?
- Podcasts make information personal.
- Podcasts are convenient and easy to consume.
- Podcasts cut costs.
- Podcasting is a time-efficient form of communication.
- Podcasts are portable.
- Podcasting is an on-demand technology.
- Podcasts are one way to deliver on a social networking strategy.
Is listening to podcasts good for your brain?
In fact, studies show that the brain is more active while listening to podcasts than when watching television. So for the sake of your eyes and to stimulate your imagination, download a podcast today!
Are podcasts good for your mental health?
Podcasts are an excellent way to learn more about mental health issues and common interventions, as many discuss self-care and provide practical strategies for taking care of your well-being. Listeners can also learn from renowned psychologists, authors, and lecturers.
What is the number 1 fitness podcast?
1. Mind Pump. Mind Pump is the fitness podcast that makes science entertaining as well as educational. Three former personal trainers with decades experience discuss health and nutrition, and add in a good pinch of well-timed wittiness to make you chuckle too.
Are there any good fitness podcasts?
- Trained by Nike.
- The Jillian Michaels Show.
- WHOOP Podcast.
- Mind Pump: Raw Fitness Truth.
- Ben Greenfield Fitness.
- The CrossFit Podcast.
- Froning and Friends.
What podcast to listen to while working out?
- Art of Charm.
- The Right Time with Bomani Jones.
- Mindset Mentor.
- Science VS.
- Old Man and the Three.
- All Fantasy Everything.
What is the best thing to listen to while working out?
If you're bored of your usual workout songs, try something different like classical music. It's been proven to help with focus and motivation, and with the right tempo, a piece of classical music can help you give it your all in the last few seconds of your workout or help you cool down after a tough sweat session.
What is the number 1 health podcast?
1. The Model Health Show Podcast. The Model Health Show is a fun, entertaining, and enlightening look at health and fitness. No subject is off limits here! World-renown author and nutritionist Shawn Stevenson breaks down complex health issues and makes them easy to understand and overcome.